To make these even more irresistible, with this super easy recipe you can whip up a batch in less than 30 minutes! Let's get baking...
150g caster sugar
170g brown sugar
250g peanut butter
2 large eggs
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
220g chocolate chips
- Line two large baking sheets with greaseproof paper and preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the butter, sugars, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl. Mix on a medium speed until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture and mix on a slow speed to start building up to a fast speed until combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place an ice cream sized ball of cookie dough onto the pre-prepared baking sheets, there should be about six cookies to a tray, and gently press down in the middle.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until they are lightly brown around the edges and still soft in the middle.
- Leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
I bet you can't stop at one! Whether eaten warm out the oven or the next day they are the perfect little treat.
If you do bake along please share your cookies with me on Instagram and Twitter and as always if there is anything you would like to see a recipe for just let me know if the comments.