BLACK T-SHIRT - TOPSHOP / FAUX CROCODILE BAG - ZARA (SALE) / DENIM MAXI SKIRT - H&M (OLD SIMILAR BELOW) / SLIP-IN LEATHER SANDALS - & OTHER STORIES
- To be a little late for your meal because you're totally 'digging' your outfit and just have to take photos for your blog
- To take outfit photos in your back garden because you're totally, unexpectedly 'digging' your outfit but just haven't got time to go on a location hunt
- To totally 'dig' your outfit
- To wear sandals in the evening; it was a Tuesday, it's Summer and they are beautiful
- To dance around like a maniac because the skirt you bought over a year ago and have tried on again and again...and again finally fits
- If you're wondering what all the sculptures are in my (my parents) back garden, their house is like an art gallery that spills out into the garden!
Yorkshire Sculpture Park who?
If you are still feeling the denim maxi skirt, like me, I have linked a few similar alternatives below. If you hurry the Mark's & Spencer's maxi is just £6 in the sale and the New Look maxi is £12!
This bag was also a complete steal from the Zara sale for just £12, it reminded me, very loosely, basically because of the silver snake aspect, of the dreamy Gucci Dionysus so naturally I had to have it.
DENIM WRAP MAXI SKIRT - ASOS / CAIUS DENIM MAXI SKIRT - UNIQUE AT TOPSHOP / DENIM A LINE SKIRT - MARKS & SPENCER / SPLIT FRONT MAXI SKIRT - NEW LOOK
Excuse me whilst I nip away to buy the ASOS wrap denim skirt!