- What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Oh my what a hard question there are too many! Ok, I've narrowed it down to three; otherwise we would be here all day, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and Suits. A girl needs a bit of variety in her life.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Apart from the above? Which yes I am still catching up on even though Gossip Girl finished about five years ago. I fancied a new more current series so I have just started watching American Horror Story; I am hooked and now have a huge girl crush on Emma Roberts.
- If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Sex and the City, how is this not on Netflix already? The series to start all series', besides Friends, screams Netflix. I will never get board of this show and I am sure many will agree.
- What is your one peeve about Netflix?I think their series selection is brilliant but sometimes I do get a little frustrated with their movies. They don't update them that often and when they do it is very random! Maybe I am a little picky?
- What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
A bag of doritos with salsa, my fluffy bear dressing gown, my Jo Malone pomegranate noir candle and some pop.
- Recommend one series or film for someone else.
A series I think everyone should watch is Suits, and make sure you come back and let me know if you're a Harvey or a Mike girl. I am suggesting this film purely for its ability to cheer you up, Wild Child with Emma Roberts, it is definitely a guilty pleasure but it never fails to make me feel better.
Erin and Katherine
Miss Makeup Magpie (Gemma)
Ana Celine Labod
Are you a Netflix fan? What would you recommend I watch next?