100g light brown soft sugar
125g cater sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
225g self-raising flour
1/2 tp salt
200g chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix the butter and sugars together, once they are a creamy texture add the lightly beaten egg and vanilla extract.
3. Mix in the flour and salt, once combined add in the chocolate chips. I used a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips.
4. Roll the mixture into walnut sized balls, as evenly sized as you can make them
5. Place onto ungreased baking paper (pictured). Cook for 7-10 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
6. Once removed from the oven leave to harden for a minute before moving them to a wire rack to cool completely.
So there you have it, some super quick super easy totally yummy cookies! As always if you do bake these make sure you share a picture with me on Twitter @luxrosee . If there is anything you would like me to bake over the next couple of weeks let me know in the comments, I'd love some inspiration!